Horses for sale/emergency truck repair

Unfortunately, due to a fire in my truck I have to replace the transmission and various other parts immediately.  Therefore, I have to sell two of my horses as soon as possible.
1-Welsh/Arab gelding, 13 yrs.,grey, 14.1-14.2 hh, used in posse, 4H, endurance, etc.  Excellent with children.  My 8yr and 10yr olds fight over who gets to ride him.  Sound and sane.
Asking 1000.00
2-Paint/Arab gelding, 15 yrs.,red roan w/4 white feet,15.3hh. also used in posse, 4H, endurance, etc.  Sound and in shape to do fifties now.  He has 600 AERC miles.  Sound, sane.  Gentle enough for my 10 and 12 yr old sons to ride-together.
Asking 1500.00
My truck caught fire on the way to the Hobble Creek ride in Spanish Fork last weekend.  My husband (who doesn't like horses) rented me a car so that I could still make it to the ride.  Had a blast!  Had the vet tell me that the horse looked better than I did :)!! Yes, I did win the "hard-luck" award:)
By the way, both horses are located in Ogden, UT (north of Salt Lake City)
Thanks!
Carrie M. Hadley