Re: RC: does anyone ride

In a message dated 6/29/99 11:38:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Terry New2sport
 Hi, I have been, whats the word, lurking? I have been using a friends
computer to access RC to see if I want to become a =
 member. I am new to the sport of endurance riding and thought I could get
some helpful hints.  To my dismay the most that=
  seem to be on RC is complaints and trashing each others opinions.  There
has been some useful information, but very litt=
 le. I feel that I don't want to waste my time having to delete all the
emails.  I thought RC was about endurance/horse pe=
 ople.  I can see that I was wrong.  Why don't you guys go out and ride,
really ride and give everyone a break.
 Terry

Is it me or does this sound suspicious? Sorry, but the most recent negative
threads have been in response to anonymous posts by guests. Don't be too
surprised if this post is not received warmly.
While there are certainly differences of opinions - and I LOVE the fact that
we all learn something - I have seen and experienced just the opposite. The
positive threads far outnumber anything megative. I just got about 20
uplifted, both for the info and for the caring. Frankly, being a "guest"
obligates one to even more deportment, and if you don't like this, well......

Sorry, but "guest" has come to mean "anonymous" for a reason. We know nothing
about you except that you have this opinion. Everyone who is on this list at
some point has much to contribute. If this is useless to you for wahtever
reason, then you should go out and ride. By the way, us early risers do both.
sigh!