horse wanted

Endurance Horse wanted...

Looking for a second endurance horse.....have retired and now have more time for my favorite sport.  Have a wonderful horse partner who has carried me on many miles of successful endurance events....over 1000...even Tevis.  Now we'd like another one to join our little team...Great home in Carmel Valley, 27 acres of pastures, horse friends, gourmet horse feed, and miles of scenic trails to practice on...Daily TLC
Name:;  Patty Gaglioti
Location:  Carmel Valley, Calif.
Looking for:
gelding, above 15 hands, between 4-7 years old, endurance spirit, green broke or more, good confirmation...