-----Original Message-----
From: SANDYSROB@aol.com [mailto:SANDYSROB@aol.com]

Does anyone use this saddle?  I need some infomation from anyone who does
pros. and cons. I'm considering getting one after setting on one for a few
minutes it sure was comfortable, the owner had a skito equalizer pad under
it, no saddle tree sticking you in the seat bones, the only thing I noticed
was the position of the stirrups didn't seem right to me, the owner had them
in the center position and felt to far back for me???  Any info. would be
appriciated, reply privately if this subject has been talked to death before.