chickens & horses

One of my horses developed severe allergies from my chickens.  The vet says it is the dander of the chicken.  There are also life threatening diseases horses can get from the chicken poop.  Tink's endurance career was ended by lung damage a direct result of the allergy development.  So get them away from your horses.
Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/wambo