Beet pulp...

Debra Reid knever@eatel.net
Hi RideCampers!!! Ok folks i've been lurking and learning... and the discussion on beet pulp really got my attention. Puts weight on hard keepers and sickly horses....I Like that idea...But how does it work? I mean does it have high protien or natural sugars..fats? I am really showing my ignorance :) but could some one fill me in on the facts? I have a picky eater { Arabian stallion} that would rather eat his hay than grain! and a friend of mine needs wieght on his horse too.. seriously considering beet pulp! Never heard of it being fed...would love to hear more about it..
Thanks Ahead of time!!

Debi & Knevermore

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-