4H Horses

Hi, money, money, that's what it's all about.
As a 4H President and horse owner (twice over) myself, I believe I can input on this one safely. :o)  I am the only horse person in my family, and though my mom pays the bills for the horses, she is happy to do it because it keeps me busy (ya'll can attest to that!), out of trouble, and it is just plain and simple what I love.  The first horse that mom bought for me was a 19 year old Appaloosa gelding, from a friend of Mom's that needed to 'downsize' his barn.  We paid all of $300.00 for him!  He was wonderful, and taught me many a thing about horses (and how stubborn they can be!)... the next was an ex-polo pony (awesome horse!) that we paid $900 for, which in my opinion is far less than he is worth, and it is because of the kindness and loving heart of the seller.  I just started in 4H, and it, too is teaching me plenty.  New learning experiences every day!  :o)

Think about all of the teen crimes, suicides, et cetera that happen daily, and then think of how many could be prevented if someone would risk losing a little money on a horse so that a kid can have one.

I'll admit I don't altogether know what I'm talking about, this is just my two cents.  I will accept all 'backfire' which it may rile up.

Thanks,
Devony & Toledo ($900) and Snickers ($50--won in raffle)

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit www.msn.com

GIF image