Sports Saddle

Dodi Reinoehl dodir@bendnet.com
It has been 11 years since I rode my last endurance ride.  I didn't have many choices in saddles in "those days", but now I am interested in the Sport Saddle.  Those of you who have tried it...how do you like it?  What about a heavyweight.....what about 100 milers...Would it really help to free up a horse's shoulder?  I stand a lot when riding in a race and before on other saddles, would end up with a dry spot on each side of the withers due to a concentration of weight on old trees.  I borrowed a sport saddle the other day and it seemed to make a difference to my horse. I would like to hear from some of you who have had experiences with this saddle.  Thanks,  Dodi

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-