Portable water tanks

Judy Collier Judyc@kni.com
I just purchased a flat bed truck.  I can not use my 55 gal. barrels that I have been using, the trailer rides to low and  they are to tall (found this out the hard way).  I need to get several new tanks made to fit on the back of the flat bed.  Ok here is the question.  Does anyone know who makes custom water tanks?  I really do not want to have to give them my first born to pay for them, maybe my second born.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-