-----Original Message-----
From: Chelle Sherman [mailto:cms@fluent.com]

My question is - how do I
ride with a hackamore? I have almost zero experience with curb bits and
have never ridden with a hackamore. Is the S-hackamore more of a western
style hackamore? Do I neck rein? Can I half-halt when I need to? My
horse will neck rein and is very responsive to my leg and weight aids,
so I think I'll be fine riding Western style. Any tips on hackamore
technique would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chelle and Dy (ready to chow down on trail without a bit!)