FW: RE: trailer tying?? Pet Peeves

Title: Re: trailer tying?? Pet Peeves

-----Original Message-----
From: Flemmer, Linda
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 1:15 PM
To: 'Susan Swope-Attardi'
Subject: RE: RE: trailer tying?? Pet Peeves

Susan,

The 4" tape was from Tipper-Tie in NC.  I'm not sure if they make it anymore since I don't see it around now.  We bought a lot f rolls in the late 80's since it was 100% more visible than the 1" yellow & black tape or twisted yellow/black wire.

We use the black plastic step in posts (?from Dare?) that has a place for tape under the brackets.  We get part of the tape in there & the bracket's construction grabs it & doesn't let go easily.  It can be quite a challenge to get out on some of the newer posts.

Linda