-----Original Message-----
From: CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com [mailto:CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com]

In a message dated 6/21/99 7:50:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<<  She said white legs were more susceptible (I agree) and this kept
 the legs dark (she shaved them first, though).  I have not tried this. >>

Whether or not the sheep blacking will help depends on whether or not there
is an element of photosensitivity involved.  Sometimes there is.  Other times
I think it is a matter of the pigment within the skin itself being part of
the defense, although I don't know of any real "scientific" background for
that.  Either way, the white legs are definitely more apt to be affected...

Heidi