-----Original Message-----
From: Dbeverly4@aol.com [mailto:Dbeverly4@aol.com]

In a message dated 6/18/99 12:05:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DabneyEsq@cs.com writes:

<< Every two hours, religiously, we gave our guys 20cc of Lyte Now
electrolytes

This sounds like a lot of electrolytes to me.  I normally give 1 26cc syringe
in the a.m., then another at lunch.  Then powdered electrolytes in his bran
mash post ride.

Sylvia