Spooky Stuff for Training

Bob Hightshoe thrdmstrs@primary.net
If you are looking for something to use to teach your horse how
not to spook or to get over spooking I recommend collecting empty
plastic milk jugs.  Tie 6 or 8 together and shake them near your
horse in the round coral and you'll get immediate flight.  I'm
not going to tell you how to train but eventually you'll be able
to rub your horse all over with the jugs, then drap them over his
saddle and work him in the pen.  You'll be able to let him drag
them behind, bounce them around him, etc.

They build confidence like nothing else I ever tried, they are
readily available and once you have a string of them you use them
to despook your other horses also.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-