-----Original Message-----
From: April [mailto:adlee@bigfoot.com]
Hey, Sandy,

  I'm new to endurance riding, but I'll say I will probably not do a CTR
ride.  (Never say never).  For one thing, I ride bareback and many CTRs
won't allow me to ride bareback.  Second, you get judged in CTRs.  I don't
like that.  I'd rather get from point A to point B with a healthy horse and
who cares if I can make him back up between two trees?