----- Original Message -----
From: <Farafix@aol.com>

Are Apache's hooves hard enough to use Easy boots on your training rides?
My
friend Claire & I have had good luck throwing on Easyboots to ride.  If it's
been real muddy & wet, the hooves can be soft & the teeth inside the Easy
boot can tear up the hoof wall, but if it's been dry, the hoof seems to be
hard enough to tolerate the Easy boot.  Easy boots seem to wear well.