3/4 Arab 9 yo gelding for sale - CA

Liz Henry liz@noblehorse.com
This wonderful guy is for someone looking for a horse to enjoy on trail
rides and/or dressage. His 1/4 saddlebred gives him awsome movement
and an enormous trot. He just turned 9, is grey and 15.2 hands. He loves
attention and is street-wise i.e. I ride him over a busy freeway overpass.
About 2 years ago (before I owned him), he got tangled in barbed-wire
and a recent ultra-sound shows that although he is not lame, he is not completely
healed. I was planning to train him for Tevis 2000 but now, I'd love to
 find him a good home with a rider not looking to do top
level endurance, but rather enjoy him on trail rides. He is truly
a wonderful guy and I will cry when he goes.... he lives on our property
near Auburn, CA. Please feel free to email or call 530-637-1949

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-