Parachute reins

In regards to parachute reins. I have a long, round parachute rein, I made myself several years ago with my 4-H club as a project. I braided it and love them. They have been durable, and I have no problem with slippage when wet. I have brass small detachable clips on either end so my reins double as a long lead rope. In fact, that's probably my only complaint, if you can call it that, I'd probably make them slightly shorter. When they get dirty, I throw them in the laundary. Remove the clips of course. Kathy