Re: RC: How to do girth/rigging???

LynOlds@aol.com wrote:
Hi everyone. Could someone explain to me the correct way to do the rigging on
an endurance saddle with the angled dee ring in the back.
The way I do it is, I hang my tie strap off the back ring, go down through the cinch ring, up to the saddle front ring, back through the cinch ring, and tie it off at the back ring.  I do use the prong to secure the cinch, plus the "cowboy" knot at the rear ring gives me extra security.

Amber