Ride camps, helping out, riding for others, love for horses, fun!!

Donna Heuges dlh@smi86.com
Hi,  I love to ride & jump (just started jumping) but I have been riding since I was a kid.  I would love to do the endurance ride etc.  I love to camp & go away.  My budget does not allow me to have a horse at this time.  I may consider leasing?  Is that a good option?  I have heard of an endurance camp from a nice gentalman last night.  Im so anxious & excited.  Is there any one that has a few horses that need excercise but dont have time?  I am not looking for money Just finding friends, things to do, camp out, & learn all I can about hourses.  I have signh up to be a horse vet sec. in July.  Just waiting on paperwork.  I live in Murrieta, Work in Temecula, Female weight approx 128 lbs 5 ft 2.5".    Any one can you hear me or refer me?

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-