Fwd: RC: Mt. Laguna Ride

Just ahd to drop a note even though we were not fortunate enough to get to Mt
Laguna - tough time of year for us. Terry's rides are always THEE BEST! For
any one who mised Mt Lag, try Manzanita - we are going BACK - and when the
Warner Springs repeats, oh boy! Hey, THAT one was fun and it RAINED! (didn't
ride, just....relaxed, read a book, etc). Anyway, trails are always good,
food is great, and teh vets and staff are terrific. Now that I opened my big
MOUTH, i better get our entries in right away...eveyrone will be banging down
the doors to get in!
san

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 6/9/99 10:47:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,