Picture of April bareback on the web

Well,  I wasn't PLANNING on releasing this to ridecamp, but HOWARD uses AOL and he just can't get the e-mails I send.  Something is weird there.  Anyway, for those of you who lurk, are shy, didn't care enough to e-mail me directly, and FOR HOWARD, here is the URL for my Longstreet's Charge picture.

http://www.southern.edu/~adlee/private/longstreet.html

By the way, Howard, if you're planning on riding bareback at the GERA classic, bring along lots of pain killers.  Even at my slow speed, I'll probably beat you because you'll be constantly on the ground (after falling off) trying to figure out how to get back on your horse without stirrups!  <vbg>

April & Apache
Chattanooga, TN