From: Teddy Lancaster [mailto:Teddy@runningbear.com]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 1999 1:52 PM
To: Flemmer, Linda
Cc: 'ridecamp@endurance.net'
Subject: Re: RC: Meet you at the Old Dominion

Hey!!!! WEAR YOUR RIDECAMP BANDANA!!!!  (I assume you have one?)

Teddy (who will wear hers)

"Flemmer, Linda" wrote:

For all the folks that I chat with on ridecamp but have never met...

I'll be station head for the Old Dominion vet check at Fitchett's on June 12th.  If you see me, come say hi!

Look for the plump lady with glasses and brown hair just below shoulder length.  Hopefully I'll be relaxing in the shade.  In reality, I'll probably be everywhere hoping to keep things going smoothly.  I drive a blue & silver '96 Dodge 2500 club cab 4X4, and I'll have my empty Sundowner aluminum 2 horse slant load tag along with dressing room to live in at the 4H center.

Linda Flemmer