Fwd: Your Order

jeff@buyselect.com writes:

<< We will ship it tomorrow priority mail >>

A new advertiser on RC. We ordered an item from them because we could not
find it anywhere else. At first we got bad news that it was on backorder but
they worked on it and managed to get it long before it was supposted to be
shipped and we will be able to get it before we expected. These are really
good people who seem to really care about their customers and should receive
consideration for future purchases from all. Again can not say enough about
the way they helped us and their response.
Bill & De

---- Begin included message ----

Bill or De

Guess what showed up today! The Stableizer! We're not sure how we got it so
fast, but we won't call them and complain :)

We will ship it tomorrow priority mail, you should have it Monday or
Tuesday.

Just a quick note to confirm that we did receive your order.

Thank you!

Jeff Grant
Alternate Solutions Tack & Supplements
http://www.BuyTack.com