Fwd: RC: Re:CONTROL AND COURTESY

In a message dated 6/1/99 4:52:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time, lindac@gilroy.com
writes:

<< I know people who use snaffle straps to keep from pulling the snaffle
 ring into the horses mouth... it can happen! The reins attach to the
 snaffle ring below the strap.

This is what they - the ones who DO this - say. But it seems to me that if a
rider ispullng the snaffle rings trhough the horse's mouth, there are other
and bigger inadequacies here that need some fixin'
San

---- Begin included message ----
SandyDSA@aol.com wrote:

> AND...the weird and all too common use of a curb chain or strap with a
> snaffle. What is THAT about??
> san

I know people who use snaffle straps to keep from pulling the snaffle
ring into the horses mouth... it can happen! The reins attach to the
snaffle ring below the strap.

  -- Linda

--

  Linda Cowles                        408.847.3531 - Office
  Lion Oaks Ranch                     408.390.0728 - Cell

---- End included message ----