Portland, OR horse for sale

9 year old purebred arabian dark grey mare has done two slow 25's (5 1/2 hours) this year, gearing for 50 at next ride. great recoveries, super clean legs, we have not rushed this mare at all, never ridden till 5, just had full dental work done, has never been neglected or had poor nutrition.  We bought her for my husband, who started riding in January, and he has ridden her on the two 25s this spring, but she is just too much horse for him.  She is 14.1 hands, 850 lbs., is an alfa mare, assertive, but has never hurt any of our other horses. She is very competitive and loves to go down the trail.  She needs an exerienced rider, as she is headstrong and wants to win, but on the trail at home she is a angel.  She has *Bask, Seahorse Storm and Negatraz breeding.  We are asking $2750, but would take offers.  This is a very correct horse with tons of potential.  Respond to Anne Blythe ablythe@columbia-center.org