Horseless Rider!!

Denise sheraces@earthlink.net
Hi Again,

I am the "poor" sap that is not only looking for a place to move
but I am going to be "horseless".  If anyone knows of an endurance
horse that really needs a sponser(don't want to buy until I am a
little more settled in, but I might consider it:)))in the East
Bay Area, I would sure be interested in talking with you.
I have been riding all my life but have only been learning some
 good riding skills in the last year.  I have not competed yet
 but I have ridden quite a few miles around Mt. Diablo. Hope to
hear from you, and, by the way,I think I have found a place
that will be just right for by little dog and I:) So thank
you all for your help:))

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-