Camp Far West

Wendy Lumbert wendyl@jps.net
To all ridecampers, your friends and relatives going to Camp Far West:
Please buy some of the delicious popcorn that we will be selling there
as a benefit for Pacific North. The bags of popcorn are 5X11 inches,
and are only $3.00 which is cheaper than you can buy it at the Old
Sacramento Popcorn company where they make it. It is really really good! The flavors we will have at the ride are:  chocolate, carmel corn,
party mix (a combination of about 40 flavors), white cheddar cheese, and
sour cream and chives.  Please look for Wendy Lumbert and a few very
nice volunteers who will sell it on Saturday before the ride.
By the way, the bags are vacuum sealed so will keep fresh for a couple
of months. It makes great gifts for your friends and crew!!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-