RC: Actually Not One Blind But One Blue Eye

> So, now my question is--has anyone had experience of an endurance
horse successfully going down the trail w/ one blue eye??<

Good grief!  If that were so there would be a lot of blind horses out
there(not seeing as well out of a blue eye).  My Paint goes just find down
the trail, with his one blue eye and one brown.<s> Have to say though he
can give me a ' look' with that blue one that makes more of an impression
than the brown one.<g>

Jan & Rider

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-