Bombproof & Proven Distance Horse/Arabian for Sale

Ruth Abair rabair@dcmdw.dla.mil
Until I subscribe to RideCamp, please post the following:

Folks, I have the "almost" perfect horse for someone just starting Competitive Trail or Limited Distance riding "or" someone wanting to go for long overnighters up in the mountains or most anywhere! Please see my ad in the Endurance net Classifieds dated 11 May 1999.

Ruth Abair
tel: (903) 463-1223 after 7:00 p.m (Central/Texas time)
e-mail: rabair@dcmdw.dla.mil

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-