Level-it

Judy Houle dhoule@silcon.com
Have any of you out there tried Level-it, the shoeing alternative
that you apply by putting adhesive on your horse's hoof and then
stepping it into this rubbery sand-like material?  I read in the
literature that came with it that an endurance rider, Bev Grey
I think, used it exclusively on her horse on a multi-day ride
with success.  Bev, if you're out there,(or any one else) how
many layers did you apply to get through say a fifty mile ride?
Did you have to re-apply it during the ride?  I put on two layers
and did about 12 miles including some pavement, and it totally
wore off by the time I got back.  If any one out there has some
advice or tricks I would appreciate it.

Judy Houle

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-