Juggling riding, a full-time job, and kids

Hi Chelle!  I have asked the same question myself.  I'm not sure I have any real solutions.  I have yet to go on my first endurance ride.  BUT, your last comment is something I can give good advice on, and I really DON'T recommend giving up riding until your kids are older.  I did, and I lost a lot of condition, and riding skill.  Which means I lost a lot of the confidence I had in my riding.  Which makes it harder to find the right horse when you decide to get started again.  I had the perfect endurance horse (Steph knows him), but I couldn't ride him confidently.  So now he's off doing endurance with his new owner.  He's done multi-days already, and I'm still looking for the right horse for me.  Not looking real hard right now... still have kids that I want to be involved with.  And teenagers take almost as much time as little kids.  Sports events, concerts, chauffeuring them to and from school activities.  Of course, they do help take care of the 5 year old who came along later, so I do have some time to spend with my other horses.....
Good luck!

Kris Hazelbaker
Grangeville, ID