tack theft

Ann Blankenship ablankenship@commerce.ca.gov
While I was at the feed store yesterday, I read a notice on the bulletin
board that was very distressing.  So this is sort of an FYI and a Heads-Up
in case you saw anything.

Apparently someone stole three bridles+bits from a person who was working a
vet check at the American River Ride.  The pictures on the notice look like
the bridles were leather with silver trim, more what I would associate with
quarter horses or Western tack.  No information on where they were...  maybe
in the truck or trailer is my guess.  Anyway the owner is offering a reward,
no questions asked, for the return of his/her bridles.  If you were there,
you might have seen something suspicious...

What's this world comin' to when horse people steal from one another like
this???

Ann BLankenship
annb@foothill.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-