FOR SALE OMNI- Shagya Arab TN

Roger Rittenhouse roger@vmaxept.com
FOR SALE SHAGYA ARABIAN  1A303180 OMNI   (OMAN x Magic Shadow)
GELD 8ys 4 JUNE 91, 15-3, 1000 lbs BAY Sweepstakes
Breeder Linda Rudolphi Wineglass Arabians
Stallion OMAN- Carolyn Tucker
Short coupled, nice legs, very good conformation. A GREAT LOOKER

I purchased OMNI from the first owner. He was initially used for dressage for about 2 years. We re-trained him using  John Lyons methods. He worked in a week clinic and has been working well for 2 years. He is very light on the bit using a snaffle. Loads, ties, leads and the all the good ground manners required, no vices.

VERY LOW KEY type C personality. Herein lies the problem he is NOT an endurance horse, too many early years in a 2 ac paddock with another young horse doing ONLY dressage. He has no 'go forward' and I have NOT been able to develop an attitude. Just plain too laid back type C, would make a great NATRC CTR ride. Omni has done limited work-LD and a few CTR.

He has soft feet in the wet land we have-creek bottom land -mud. In the summer when we dry up, his feet get very tough. He needs to be in high dry location.
REALLY does not like or tolerate BIG flies. He would be best in a low bug location.
Does not fit well in a herd, a person horse, best in a one or two horse place. Is the low horse in the herd. Gets pushed around which results in self inflected injuries.. and down time. But RUNS up to me when I go in the pasture, he does like to ride but no GO.

We are trying to get him ready for a few LDs and some NATRC rides this summer
He has GREAT pulses and recoveries. REST 30 to 32.

I post all the issues so anyone who calls will know up front what his problems are with me. He just may  work out better for another rider. Suitable for a MW to HW, no problem, he has a great wide strong back.
Been worked on by Chiropractor- no real issued noted.
Of course he is sound, I had he feet x-rayed and he does have SET sidebones, NOT a major issue.
Owned for 2 years, just not working for me.
Asking $3500 . Its what I have invested.
Will work with a trade.
 Looking for a part Arab mare-6 to 12 yrs MUST be Type A- that can carry a MW-195 rider. I have found a few already.
I will be listing him with Donnis Thran Equine Broker as soon as I get a video and pictures completed. I expect his price to increase.
Call to talk, Roger  TN 423-253-2339/3882
Email roger@vmaxept.com

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-