baby

Well I just brought the newest addition to the herd home this weekend.  And those that know me yes it is another ara-app from Hydaway.  I just love this combination.  I have chosen the dam and sire the last two times and I guess I have just pushed the arab window a tad to far because neither of the youngsters have any app color.  Anyway I almost put another one on the trailer.  They have a magnificent tri color leapord gelding, 6, nice bone, short back, I don't know the arab percentage but he is built to go.  I just don't know what I would do with a sixth horse.  Anyway I think they are asking $3,000.  They are about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh close to WV.  If anyone needs the number e-mail me privately.

Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
http://pages.ivillage.com/misc/wambo