AraApp Prospect wanted

Lucie Hess AppaLucie@aol.com
I'm still looking for that "Just Right"  or Perfect 1/2 arab Appaloosa cross.  Please email me direct until I resubscribe to Ridecamp.  Specifically want color.  Not much, but must look like an Appy.  Looking for lean muscled horse that looks more arab than app.   (I know all of my Buddies out there are saying..."Lucie why don't you just buy a Good Arab and Paint Spots on it's Butt?")  Any info or good leads appreciated.   Lucie Hess

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-