volunteers needed at Horse Expo

Wendy Lumbert wendyl@jps.net
Are there any ridecampers (or lurkers) going to the Western States Horse Expo on June 4-6? Pacific North is holding a saddle raffle there and desperately need volunteers to come sell tickets at the booth.
It is being held at Cal Expo in Sacramento, CA.
Micki Cohen has been nice enough to donate a brand new Australian
saddle to Pacific North. The proceeds will be used to defray some of the
expenses at the upcoming Pan American. The riders do not receive any
funding and must pay all costs out of pocket. (believe me, it costs a lot!
The entry fee alone is $400. and that's just the start)
This Pan American is a great chance for our sport to receive positive
attention from the press, as they will be there to cover the Pan American
games. Please help if you can - we will pay your entry to the Expo and
you can have a great time there as well as helping your team. There are
clinics, demonstrations, shopping, big name trainers, and horses of all
kinds.  Please contact Wendy Lumbert at wendyl@jps.net  or call  me
at (530) 889-2168.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-