From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: ayers@plainfield.bypass.com <ayers@plainfield.bypass.com>
Date: Saturday, January 16, 1999 4:45 PM
Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 8 hours

>    **********************************************
>    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
>    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **
>    **********************************************
>
>The original message was received at Sat, 16 Jan 1999 08:37:53 -0500
>from danvb042.hcr.net [208.242.125.57]
>
>   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
><wind@visionsofthewind.com>
>
>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>451 <wind@visionsofthewind.com>... reply: read error from
mail.visionsofthewind.com.
><wind@visionsofthewind.com>... Deferred: Connection reset by
mail.visionsofthewind.com.
>Warning: message still undelivered after 8 hours
>Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Steph!

I tried to send this twice before and got rejected. Maybe the third
try will be better.

My son and granddaughter live in Golden. Year 2000 will be my
70th.  I would love to enter your ride if we can find someone to
loan/lease me a mount.  Keep me in mind. Will it be CTR or ER?

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)

---- End included message ----