Re: Firemountain 50 -2nd that!!

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:21:56 EST, Merryben@aol.com wrote:

>While not a fan of LD at all, a ride must accept entries on a first come,
>first serve basis and if they comply with Rule 3.2 and provide prior publicity
>that there is a limitation on the number of entries that is all they have to
>do.

Not so.  There are already qualifying rides.  I believe it is within
our rules to give priority to Championship riders at a Championship
ride.  Else, just don't have an LD if there is a space limitation at a
Championship ride.  IMO It's just not right that people are being
denied a chance to compete in the Championship ride because the riders
at other distances are crowding them out.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net