Re: A question of degree..

Okay, just to clarify... I was NOT knocking any of our fine and
wonderful folks who input regularly (or irregulary) on ridecamp. I was
merely responding to the invitation from the salesman for a PhD to
respond to him. I was pointing out that we have TONS of great advice
from folks who may not have a PhD. I just didn't say what was on my mind
very clearly. :-( Sorry!

Stephanie McCray