Yucca

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone personally used Yucca for arthritic purposes. I am in
possession of a 19 year old mare I used to own again and she now has
arthritis in her front left knee. We just want to use her now for
pleasure use only if we can fine a comfort zone for her. Any experiences
with Yucca for this would be greatly appreciated. I am also open for any
other suggestions.

Thanks in Advance
Trish and Jody (An old girl(horse) who has put her time in, but not
ready to give up yet and mostly, deserves to be as comfortable as she
can with the rest of her life)