Re: Rice bran and oil

	I think what I'm doing works for me & my clients, thanks anyway.  I've been
doing my own method for years.  I own a ranch with about 20 other
client/boarder endurance horses.  We do great!  I wouldn't change a thing
right now.  You see I have a great opportunity to use & try things on large
scales to see if things work or not.
	Why just this year, we had 16 riders/clients go to the Sunland ride.  Out of
16,15 completed and the one that was pulled was from a stone bruise, not
nutrition faults.  Sorry but I like just plain non-stabillized rice bran.  I
usually wait until the wheel breaks (or at least rattles) before I fix it.  I
know you mean well, but as you can see, my horses are doing great. :)  :)

Tammy & Charlie Robinson
"Katie Bar The Door" & "Ima Liberated Lady"
1st PS Regional Lightweight & 1st PS Regional Heavyweight horses
3 Husband & Wife, 3rd Regional BC, 2nd PS Regional Mileage horse
& assorted other 1998 awards