Re: Firemountain 50 -3rd that!!

I called Tuesday and was informed that they reached their quota on
Monday. Boy, Am I Mad!!! Allan and I were really hoping and planning on
doing that ride. The Ride Manager told me that he was not taking any
backup list. I understand Karen's dilemma even though we were going to
do the 25. We were even thinking of going to Shine to Shine in San Jose
but it really is too far.

Lauren