trick horse

I was out playing in the field with my trick horse. i did not know she
was a trick horse but she is. I do a stretch with her where she sticks
her head between her front legs for a crunchy. Well today after all her
begging failed to get the crunchys out of my pocket she looked at me and
gave a beautiful bow putting her head between her knees and smacking her
lips.
I figure while the snow is deep and the wind is cold we will work on
this until she bows on command.
It is going to 6 above in the Edmonton area tomorrow so we will be
riding.
This is a really longgggggggggggggg winter:-D
Paddi