Re: Rice Bran

I haven't posted for quite a while, but this borders on the insane.  The
difference between a "papered idiot" such as a PhD, DVM, MD etc. and an
ordinary idoit is the basic training in the scientific method.  There is
way too much pseudo science going around these days and way too much
dependence on such.

The world went through an era in its history when science was replace by
religion, when chemistry was replaced by alchemy, when logic was replace
by superstition.

It was called the dark ages.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm with one in the oven

Brooksville, FL