portable corrals

	Greetings!

	My full set of horse-n-around corrals came with 11 panels.With the little
connecting dohickies I can make two equal sized corrals that share just one
panel.
I have also experimented with other shapes and sizes and have found that if
I use the horse trailer as one "side" of one corral I can make two corrals
of different sizes, one smaller for one horse,and another large enough for
two horses.These corrals are still connected to each other with one panel.
You can make two separate equal corrals that are freestanding or make two
larger corrals by making one on each side of the horse trailer and using
the horse trailer as a wall for each corral.By using natural objects(trees
etc.) you can make things even bigger! One of the best things about these
panels is every panel can be a gate.You don't have to worry about how you
set up.
	Electric fencing  is not an option for me. My Rainman will go right
through if things get exciting, scary or enticing enough and as I said
before, he figured out the pvc pretty quickly. I could never sleep at night
unless he was tied to the trailer, but since he likes to lay down I always
worried about him getting tangled up. Again no sleep!! Since I have gotten
the corrals I sleep just fine. They are very white and very visible to
horse and human in the dark.
	As to roof mounting, it would seem difficult if, not impossible,for one
person to manage.The mounting system for the entire 11 panels is only 9 1/2
inches wide. I
don't know if this is too wide for your trailer or not. The folks at
horse-n-around are the best and really willing to work with you and your
trailer needs. I think they make different panel lengths too. This might be
another option, same amount of linear feet but less panels. Check out their
website on the endurance net. Obviously I am a satisfied customer. Hope all
this was helpful.
				Happy Trails,
					Jane