Fwd: Racing supplement Ingredient report

I ahve been trying a new feed supplement that is made from extruded canola.
The reason that I am trying it is the high fat content in the feed. I have fed
canola oil all last summer but the horse that needs weight the most would not
eat his grain with the canola oil. He is somewaha6t better about eaying this
supplement and has gained a fair amount of weight,meaning that he ribs are not
sticking out. The rest of the horses in tha same pasture as him are all FAT.
My question goes out to all the vets in the crowd, is extruded canola
something that will affect my horses performance . As it is winter -37 below
last nite, I am not riding so even though he looks good I can not test how it
is affecting his stamina. I have attached the companies supplement ingredient
report and would appreciate any comments .

Thanks

Jerald Thiessen
Sandhaven Saddlebreds

---- Begin included message ----