Re: Riding W/ running martingales (long)

>. There is no horse in the world that>has to be ridden with an running
martingale. I know that I could or
>any>good trainer, re-teach your horse or find the problem that is
>causing>the head tossing.

Nice shot of Jedi's running martingale on the cover of this month's
Endurance News.  By the way, he was ridden for 7 or 8 years by Nina
Warren.  She cleaned up in the Dressage ring at the Arabian Nationals
this year ( I think a reserve champion 2nd level and champion 1st level
or something like that).  Valarie's not too shabby either.  When are they
going to break down and *train* that horse?

Angie & Kaboot (I don't toss my head)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]