Multiple corrals..was Re: portable corrals

>Last year I purchased a full set of the horse-n-around corrals and I
couldn't be happier. The people are wonderful to work with and their
product is top quality,great paint,.smooth welds,and a wonderfully designed
holding rack that fits over a standard trailer wheelwell and QUIETLY holds
all the panels.

I need to set up a corral system for multiple horses.  We separate the
mares and geldings at home, so I would need two pens...will be hauling 3
horses, but not always the same 3.  What would you recommend?  My horse
trailer is the EXTRA wide slant-load variety so there is not a deep wheel
well on the outside...hence affecting how many panels I could carry.  Could
you roof mount??  Would electric tape be more practical?

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.