Shop Vacs

I've never used a shop vac on a horse.  I can just imagine Jos rolling his
eyes as I start up this newest contraption to experiment with on him!
Anyway, Bryan (my S.O.) suggested that I mention to RC that Shop Vac has a new
line of vacs, the QSP line, that is supposed to be 50% quieter than normal
shop vacs.  I've included their address if anyone is interested in checking
them out....I'm absolutely certain Bryan's not using this as an excuse to buy
a himself a new toy!!!????  Honey,  look what I bought for YOU to use on YOUR
horse.  Yeah, right!

http://www.shopvac.com/dev/products/qsp.html